- 60ml Brisbane Gin Distillery's Queensland Dry Gin
- 30ml Orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 30ml Thickened cream
- 1ml Pyewackets Bitters
- 1 Egg white
- 4 Small ice cubes
- 60ml Capi Blood Orange soda
- Cocktail shaker
- Handheld milk frother
- Collins glass
- Add the gin, orange juice, cream, bitters and egg white to a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 10 seconds.
- Once incorporated add the ice cubes to your cocktail shaker and using your handheld milk frother whisk your mixture.
- You will need to froth your mixture until all the ice cubes have fully melted (this will take approximately 5-10 minutes depending on the temperature of the room - yes it's a long time, but trust us it will be worth it)
- Place into the fridge for 2 minutes.
- Measure 30ml of your soda and pour into a chilled collins glass (highball glass)
- Slowly pour your cocktail mixture over the soda to the rim of the glass and let it sit for another 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour your remaining 30ml of soda into the centre of your glass and watch as your froth rises making sure it doesn't collapse.
- Garnish with a dried orange slice and a sprinkle of passionfruit sherbet.
- Use your mandarin lollipop as a spoon to scoop the delicious froth from your cocktail.