120g brown sugar
250g plain flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
150g dark chocolate
75g thickened cream
50g New Farm Confectionery Raspberry Bark (small pieces) + a little for decoration
1. Set oven to 170C (fan forced). Lightly grease 2x six piece doughnut trays with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Sift the plain flour and baking powder together and set aside. Measure the cream into a small saucepan, and dark chocolate into a small bowl. Roughly chop your New Farm Confectionery Raspberry Bark into small pieces.
3. Cream butter and brown sugar with the paddle attachment, medium speed, until fluffy and has lightened in colour.
4. Slowly add eggs one at a time. If the mix splits slightly, don’t worry! Let the mixer run a bit longer and it will come back together. Add flour mix and milk in two additions, alternating until almost combined on low speed.
5. Add New Farm Confectionery Raspberry Bark pieces and finish by folding in by hand. Pipe mix evenly across the two greased trays, filling almost to the top of each mold. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until “springy” to touch. Tip onto a cooling rack.
6. Whilst baking, bring your cream to a boil (this will happen quickly!) and pour over your dark chocolate. Let the chocolate melt for a few minutes then gently stir together. Once the doughnuts have cooled and your ganache has thickened slightly, dip the topside of doughnuts into the ganache and sprinkle with some New Farm Confectionery Raspberry Bark for decoration.
Want something a bit more decadent? Swap 30g of the plain flour to cocoa to pump up the richness and turn this into a double chocolate treat!