New Farm Confectionery is looking for a Full-Time Production Assistant to join our small, sugar-loving and dedicated team, producing and packaging high quality and delicious confectionery and chocolate.
This is a great opportunity to start at the ground level with a fast-growing local business. If you think you have what it takes, please read on.
As the Production Assistant, these are the duties that will be performed on a daily/weekly basis
- Picking, Packing and dispatching of weekly orders
- Packaging of raw product to be ready for sale
- Quality control of the packaging process
- Quality control of finished products
- General assistance in cleaning and kitchen hand responsibilities
- Delivery of product when required using work van
These are the qualities we need to see from the perfect candidate for this role
- A consistently high attention to detail
- A strong and consistent work ethic
- A positive and forward thinking attitude and mentality
- Ability to follow instructions thoroughly but also demonstrate autonomy
- Comprehension of a production line system and/or strong multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Enthusiasm for completing tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Consistency in being punctual and reliable
- Willingness to perform manual tasks
- Ability to lift up to 15kg
- Ability to stand for long periods of time - fit and energetic
- Great communication and language skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (this is not essential)
- Open valid driver’s license (this is not essential)
This is what we can offer you
- Work with a small, dedicated and energetic team who are striving for perfection
- The chance to grow with and learn from a small business and take on new exciting opportunities
- Chocolate and confectionery industry inside scoop and know-how
- A place to develop a broad range of skills and responsibilities
- Great hours at award wages
- Friendly colleagues looking for our new missing-link (we’ll even share music playlist turns)
- All sorts of deliciousness!
To apply you MUST complete the following instructions
- Check that you have ALL of the necessary qualifications, if you don’t, you will not be considered for the position.
- Email directly to email@example.com
- Include a cover-letter including why you would like to be considered for this position AND your resume.
- Do not telephone. We will not be accepting inquiries via phone.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply.