Christmas Casual Positions 2022
We are on the hunt for cheerful, upbeat and hardworking casual retail team members to assist us through the festive season. You will be selling handcrafted goodies to our fabulous customers. Experience is desirable - but full training will be provided - so if you are an excellent communicator with an eye for detail, apply!
This position will be based at our Indooroopilly pop-up with the possibility to work at other locations within Brisbane.
Flexibility with availability and working hours is essential as evenings and weekends will be required. Our shifts can start at 8am and finish as late as 9pm, so it's important that you have access to reliable transport to get to and from work safely. Opportunities also exist for ongoing work after the Christmas period in our Newstead Store too.
What's in if for you?
- Award rates and great conditions
- Be a part of a growing specialist Brisbane retailer
- Tasty product training and development
- Multiple hours available per week
- Generous discount on New Farm Confectionery products
- Work alongside friendly, passionate and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
- Merchandising and maintaining store standards
- Operating POS and EFTPOS, and manually closing the till
If your experience and skills fit the profile, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a cover letter with an introduction of yourself and why you would like to work for New Farm Confectionery.